Skip to content
BASIC STEPS IN ACQUIRING A PROPERTY
- Check your credit and assess on how much can you afford.
- Good credit score and history will improve your chances of getting a home loan.
- Don’t overreach. Keep your housing costs to 30% of your combined income
- Look for Homes
- Let the fun part begin! Project presentation starts here, get to know the property features, inventory, financing scheme, etc
- Visit the site with your broker for a better appreciation of the property, amenities as well as the location, routes, landmarks and nearby establishments.
- Reserve the Unit
- The buyer chooses the preferred unit and completes all necessary forms.
- Reservation Agreement and quotation sheet will also follow to formalize the actual sale
- Submit Requirements
- The buyer is expected to complete all necessary requirements to acquire the property. Typically, the buyer needs to complete this in 30 days
- Move-In / Turn Over
- Move in after everything is settled. Be mindful with the move-in fees. Once everything is good, move in and start making it your home